The health and safety of our clients is our top priority. In order to keep everyone as safe as possible during this ongoing pandemic, the following will be some changes going forward:
- First, if you are sick, or feel like you may be getting sick, PLEASE stay home. We can reschedule your appointment.
- You will be required to wear a mask for your appointment.
- We will be taking the temperature of all clients before the appointment starts. If there is any indication of fever, we will reschedule the appointment.
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival to your appointment.
- To avoid too many people gathering in the reception area, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and call when you arrive. If we are not ready for you we will call you to let you know when to head up. If you do not have a cell phone, please arrive on time for your appointment, and not more than 10 minutes early.
- If at all possible, please come to your appointment alone.
- Appointment times will be staggered in order to maintain social distancing and give us time to disinfect the office after each client.
- Curbside and telehealth appointments will be available going forward. If you are at risk, or at all uncomfortable coming in for an appointment, please let us know so we can make accommodations to get you the care you need in the safest possible way.
Please let us know if you need anything or would like to schedule an appointment.
Our number is 303-947-9887. Stay well!